Sometimes words can’t quite describe just how deep the powder was, how good the face-shots were, how glorious the food was or quaint the snow covered streets where.
Whiteroom now offers a full photographic service alongside our guiding products. Book one of our certified photographic backcountry guides and capture lifetime memories of your Japan holiday experience.
Photographic Resort or backcountry powder touring, action & adventure, portraiture or cultural & scenery with our qualified experienced guides/photographers.
PHOTOGRAPHIC GUDIED DAYS
PEAK SEASON – ¥75,000
SHOULDER SEASON- ¥70,000
3 day or more multi-day special – ¥60,000
LOW SEASON – ¥60,000
(Open – 11JAN/11MAR – close)
3 day or more multi-day special – ¥50,000
Price includes: Unlimited digital photographic images. Guiding and photography at Niseko, Moiwa, Rusutsu, Kiroro, Kokusai, Shiribetsu and Mt Yotei.
Teine – add ¥5000 – on request
Guided days include:
- Your own qualified guide
- Professional photographs – unlimited digital files.
- Niseko Accommodation pick-up/drop-off (7:30-8am / 4-6pm) and transportation to the resort of choice
- Flat rate – maximum of 6 clients per guide.
- Group of 7 permitted with tail guided – ¥50,000.
- 8 people and above 2 guides needed
Guided days do not include:
- Avalanche Safety Gear (beacon, shovel, probe and backpack)
- Lift passes
- Ski/SB equipment
- Assurances on the days weather
- Accommodation pick up from areas other than Niseko. Extra charges will apply for additional travel.
NOTE: If you booked a certain ski resort and the lifts are shut that day we will offer up another resort. If all available resort options are closed we will try to reschedule another day (if available), or offer you a full refund