Stay Happy at Appi Grand
Hotel APPI Grand was designed by Yusaku Kamekura who designed posters for 1964’s Tokyo Olympics. The designer conceived European style hotel for longer and spared no expense bringing his vision to life. Hotel APPI Grand is a deluxe ski in ski out hotel which houses several bars, an eclectic mix of restaurants and a relaxing onsen.
- Check in15:00
- Check out11:00
- BBQ style
- 2 Bars, + small party room (reserve)
- 1 coffee shop (Tea lounge)
- public hot spring or family bath* (*reserve)
- big and small function rooms
- sports club (heated swimming pool, gym, squash court, etc.),
- equipment rental shop(Salomon station/ski & snowboard rental),
- convenience store
- game corner
- beauty salon
- massage therapist
- 0 minute to slopes.
- FREE Wi-Fi at all rooms.
- *Regarding to Wi-Fi in the lobby, because the password is not required and the connection is not encrypted, it can be easily used by everyone. We recommend you to be careful of communicating the personal information such as a credit card number.