Where nature, art and luxury meet.
Kuramure is a luxurious hotel, providing comfortable and stylish rooms set amongst a beautiful natural setting.
With natural hot springs, a well-stocked library, art gallery featuring local Hokkaido artists and a traditional Japanese tea room, you will feel thoroughly at ease in mind, body and soul at Kuramure. The in-house restaurant focuses on local produce and is presented in exquisite fashion.
The rooms are well styled and cohesive, inspired by traditional Japan design but with modern fittings and amenities. All rooms are comprised of a living area and two bedrooms, surrounded by well-maintained gardens and courtyards.
- In-house restaurant, cafe and bar
- Indoor and outdoor onsens and private baths
- Library and traditional tea room
- Art gallery
- Separate living area
- Ensuite with bath
- Japanese and western style rooms
- All-inclusive bar and cafe
- Large picture-frame windows