Book before September 30th and SAVE 20% off bookings!
Pension Full Note has been welcoming guests into this warm and cosy accommodation since 1984 and is the headquarters for Whiteroom in Niseko.
Feel at home with the warm and friendly atmosphere that Full Note offers, relax by the fireplace on the sunken lounge or pop into Half Note Bar and Restaurant for a hearty feed and enjoy some great live music and events.
Located in central Hirafu only a 5-minute walk away from the lifts or alternatively you can take Full Note’s own shuttle bus in the mornings and return on the regular shuttle in the afternoons which stops right outside the property. Full Note has 1 traditional tatami matt room and 8 western style rooms available including single, twin, and shared lofted rooms for up to 5 people all with shared bathroom facilities. Delicious western-style breakfasts are served daily.
When you are ready come and see our Whiteroom Guides to book your own private tour!
– 8 Western & 1 Japanese rooms
– Free WiFi
– Daily breakfast
– Sunken Lounge with fireplace
– TV, music player, games and other activities
– Shared bathroom and shower facilities (towels & basic toiletries included)
– Laundry facilities (washer and dryer)
– Whiteroom Tours Headquarters
– Guide booking services
– 2 minutes to shuttle bus
– Hirafu Welcome Centre pick-up/drop-off
– Surrounded by restaurants and bars
– Half Note Restaurant and bar
– Live jazz music in Half Note