A New Level of Luxury
Terraze sets a new level for luxury accommodation in Niseko. Terraze was nominated as one of the worlds best ski chalets 2015 which cemented its place as one of the best accommodation not only in Niseko but in the entire world!
Each unit is individually outfitted with carefully chosen pieces that complement the space to its greatest advantage. The clean, open layout of each apartment showcases a signature style, blending the familiar elements of a modern luxury apartment with stylish colours and high-end finishes. Sleek, contemporary furnishings are warmed by natural materials and the sunshine and spectacular mountain views filtering in from large picture windows.
No expense has been spared in invoking the ambience of opulence, and touches such as special order Cassina beds, Fabbian lamps, B&B sofas and gleaming marble Maxalto coffee tables are just the beginning.
You’ll soon discover that each and every detail has been chosen with care to ensure not just comfort, but total bliss. All that is left for you to do is curl up in the Cassina leather lounge chair and watch the sun set over Mount Yotei, as you are warmed by the open-flame fireplace.
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- ethanol fireplaces
- LG 47 inch flat screen television with satellite TV and blue-ray DVD
- Washing machines and dryers
- Large picture windows facing Mt. Yotei
- Designer furnishings
- Under-floor heating in living areas and bathrooms
- Centralised climate control
- High-speed broadband Wi-Fi
- VOIP telephone
- Security intercom
- Boot drying lounge and secure ski and boot storage
- Undercover heated parking with lighted pathway to building
- Luxury toiletries from Margaret Josefin
- Terrazze offers an on-site reception and concierge from 8am to 11am and 3pm to 6pm during the peak winter season
- A complimentary ski shuttle is available on demand during limited hours.
- The Grand Hirafu shuttle bus stop is directly opposite the building providing easy access to the upper village
- Terrazze is within easy walking distance to many of Hirafu’s finest restaurants and bars