Powder Soul Food
3 nights stay with 2 days of lift passes from $320 per person
Wadagoya, a traditional lodge where you sleep upstairs on futons and have a true Japanese experience with other like minded people. In the distance, vast peaks of powder that are open with backcountry gates. This is “the spot” in the middle Kagura and no one around
Wadagoya is dinner bed and breakfast, the lodge has a great international feel with locals and everyone trying to speak different languages, eating great food, and sharing powder stories!
Taking the first lift of the day to the top station rip down the groomer to warm up, there’s no one here so why not! Gear checks are made, cross the boundary and off to the main lookers right ridge, views all the way back to Myoko, Mt Naeba and Hakkaisan to the east.
This place is where you come to fill your next dose of “powder soul food”!
Recommendation is for a 3 night stay here mixed in with a stay at Naeba for the best experience.
Pool and Spa
- Open-air Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Spring Bath(additional charge)
- Ski-to-Door Access
- Ski Passes Available
- Ski Equipment Rental (on site)
- Ski School (additional charge)
- Ping-Pong (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
- Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying(additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms