Ski in Ski Out
Hotel Alp offers the best ski in ski out location in Myoko. Located right on the slopes of Akakura ski resort guest can simply ski from the front door down to the lifts and back to the front door at the end of the day. In the evening a short stroll to the main street will see you enjoying all of the best restaurants and small bars that Myoko has to offer with everything less than a 10 minute walk away. If you don’t feel like walking the hotel features a fantastic restaurant which can be book for dinner.
Hotel Alp features traditional Japanese hospitality and warmth in a Swiss style mountain chalet. At the end of the day simply relax in the 100% natural volcanic onsen (hotsprings) to soothe those muscles so you can be first on the slopes the next day! Make sure you head to the lobby for a drink and make use of the free WiFi connection—in short, enjoy your stay in one of the world’s best ski resorts!
**please note ALP only accepts check in before 10pm**
- Japanese and Western Style Rooms
- The best ski in ski out location in Akakura Onsen ski village
- Large Japanese bath; both indoor and outdoor (natural water)
- Dining room (superb evening meals available)
- Lounge area on each level
- Boots drying room and ski storage.
- Internet facilities