A New Level of Luxury
Mountain Side Hakuba offers a new level in luxury apartments, far surpassing all others in the Hakuba Valley. The prime resort side location, luxury furnishings and modern amenities in each three bedroom apartmnet make Mountain Side the perfect optoin for families and groups.
Mountain Side Hakuba is located just a one 1 minute walk (across the carpark) the the Kokusai lifts on Happo One, Hakuba’s largest ski resort. Evergreen Ski School and child care is based at Kokusai as is the wonderful Roots cafe. Mountain Side is just 200 metres from the Mominoki Visitor Centre, Wadano Pub, Rental Shops and restaurants.
The apartment features carpeted and heated floors, fireplace and hot tub. The apartment is furnished with a TV with cable channels, washing machine and dryer. A hairdryer, slippers and free toiletries are included in the en suite bathrooms.
There is a on-site restaurant and a drinks vending machine available. The kitchenette is equipped with an oven, microwave and refrigerator. A dining table, kitchenware and an electric kettle are also provided by the property.
Enjoy stunning views of the Olympic chair with ski-in ski-out access to over 200 ski runs, Mountain Side’s location can’t be beaten.
INSPIRED CONTEMPORARY DESIGN.
- Stunning open plan living and dining room
- Modern kitchen and direct views of the ski hill
- Three bedrooms, sleeps 6
- 2700mm ceiling height
- Modern environmentally friendly ethanol fireplace
- Richly textured hardwood flooring throughout living, dining and kitchen
- Modern ski dry room complete with secure storage
- Private homeowner storage for each condominium
- Modern heating and insulation systems
- Split king hotel quality beds
- Attached ensuite
- 100% wool carpet in bedrooms with 12mm foam underlay
- Ample plug ins for charging up your phones and computers
- Large closets for hanging your clothing and feeling at home
- Western size bathrooms
- Deep soaker tubs
- Corian counter tops
- TOTO toilet with shower seat
- Quality Japanese supplied plumbing fixtures
GREAT COOKING. GREAT LIVING
- Modern kitchen design with appliances by Rinnai and AEG
- Large storage cupboards for stocking up for your ski week
- Stylish and modern appliances and Nespresso coffee makers
- Oversized island perfect for gathering and food preparation
- Luxurious Corian countertops
- Large flat screen TV, Apple TV, blue tooth audio system
- Quality Japanese construction
- Reinforced concrete structure
- 2 year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Low E dual pane windows
- LED lighting throughout
- Heat Pump heating and cooling system
- Use of water conserving fixtures on toilet and shower heads
- Architecturally designed to increase solar gain for winter months