A Diamond in Furano
Diamond Dust Furano is a new luxury accommodation available for the first time of Winter 2016.Diamond Dust Furano is named after the beautiful natural phenomenon of moisture freezing in the air and falling to the ground like diamond dust falling from the sky. Each of the two self-contained apartments has two spacious bedrooms, can sleep 5 people and is completed in a modern style. You may choose to join the apartments together into a four-bedroom house accommodating 10 people. Diamond Dust Furano is located in the heart of the Furano ski area with only a short walk to the Gondola taking you to the top of the Kitanomine ski zone.
With a stunning view of the mountains you can check on the snow/ski conditions over your morning coffee or watch the night skiing from the warmth of the lounge room.Above all we would like Diamond Dust Furano to be your home away from home. Relax with family and friends after a long day on the winter slopes or viewing the fields of summer flowers. Eat a hearty meal at the dining table or drink a hot cocoa on the balcony whilst exchanging your day’s adventures. We hope you enjoy the beauty of a winter wonderland or the summer flower garden that is Furano.
- A full sized kitchen including Corian bench tops, coffee machine and dishwasher.
- A separate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Two double bedrooms with private ensuite bathrooms. A queen sized bed is provided in one room with two single beds (can be used as double) in the other. A sofa bed is provided in the lounge for a fifth person.
- There is a balcony for upstairs and a patio for downstairs to enjoy the views of the mountains.
- A spacious lounge / dining room with comfortable seating.
- Free Wi-Fi high-speed internet access, local phone calls and satellite TV including English channels.
- Ski / snowboard storage and drying room.
- Extra warm heaters.