Employment with Whiteroom
Are you looking for amazing cultural experience, working in the industry that you love, skiing deep pow and having a great time?
Whiteroom is looking for people who want to join a growing team of passionate skiers and snowboarders. Currently, we have a variety of positions available for those with enthusiasm, dedication and excellent skills.
Check out the tabs below for more information.
Whiteroom is the leading provider of Japan snow experiences, offering unrivalled regional expertise and a contagious love of adventure.
- Providing personalised professionalism
- Tirelessly striving to exceed customer expectation
- Inspiring with our passion for all things snow
- Celebrating and sharing our love of adventure
- Honesty and respect to ourselves, others and our environment
Working a season in the snow combines hard work and loads of fun into an experience of a lifetime. If this sounds like you then please read the job descriptions below and send a cover letter & resume to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you as part of the Whiteroom team.
Whiteroom is looking for experienced snow professionals that can show a proven track record of leading groups and working in avalanche terrain. A desire to work alongside a tight team will be required whilst also having the ability to think on your feet as scenarios change.
This position is strongly customer focused so the right candidate will need great communication skills and will have the ability to go the extra mile to show our clients the best of what Japan has to offer both on and off the snow.
- Mid-December to mid-March contracts
- Competitive rates based on experience and qualifications
- Staff accommodation provided
- Minimum of current 40 hours first aid qualification
- NZ or CAA Avalanche operations level 1 or equivalent, level 2 is preferred
- Clear experience working in an avalanche program
- Customer service focus
- Clean driver’s license
- The ability to get a Japanese working holiday visa or experience/qualifications to gain a skilled migrant visa.
To apply for this position please send a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org