Japan Ski & Snowboard Tours
What was to become Whiteroom Tours started from one guided ski & snowboard tour in Central Hokkaido based out of Furano. This has now grown to over 25 tours all over Japan.
Our guided tours range in duration from 7 to 12 nights, with accommodation, breakfast, one or two dinners, lift passes, transfers, transport and guiding all included. Some tours we run only once, most tours have several dates to fit in with your schedule.
We also have different tours all over Hokkaido to suit different ability levels and outcomes. So if you are a new to powder and want to progress your skills with skilled instructors, then check out the Niseko Progression Tour. If you are a complete powderhound, then check out our Hokkaido Explorer Tour or our new Nagano-Niigata Explorer Tour. If you like to earn your turns in the Hokkaido backcountry then our Daisetsu Backcountry Tour or Niseko Backcountry Tour is the pick. There is really something for everyone.
Want to stay longer than just a 7 night tour? Easy! Often people decide to arrive at the tour destination early so they can get a few days skiing in to warm up the legs. Why not do a Tokyo stopover after your Japan Powder Tour? The choice is yours.
Guided ski & snowboard tours in Japan is what we do best.
If nothing suits you our Whiteroom Guides can be booked to create your own personalised guided ski tour. You can use our tours as a starting point then contact us for help making it an unforgettable guided Japan ski holiday.
Why do a group tour?
- You want to check out the best local spots (from a locals perspective)
- See chase the best weather conditions and ski multiple resorts
- You want to meet new people, and ski/ride with a bunch of like minded people (ski and ride with people of a similar ability level)
- You want to minimise the hassle and stress in organising your own trip (we do that for you!)
- Learn how to ski powder in a fun supportive environment.
- Have a great time!